During the program, students will
- Play the role of an adult character in the 21st century workforce
- Learn about many aspects of real life that you and adults face regularly
- Hold a job and balance work and other aspects of their character's lives
- Budget for housing, groceries, transportation, and other needs
- Learn time management, goal and priority setting, and problem solving
- Learn 21st century skills and knowledge they will be able to use lifelong
Be sure to ask your young adult what role they are currently playing and what they are learning throughout the journey of the game.